Misslionheart has tagged me and and the idea is to list 5 things I wish to achieve during the week ahead and hopefully get motivated! Well I am a great one for making lists but getting motivated to actually carry out the itemised tasks usually requires a blunt kick up the backside. I’ve been having a look at some of the lists made by other bloggers and it seems that most of their desired achievements are of a domestic nature and trust me, if I follow the same pattern it will take much more than a kick up the backside to get all my boxes ticked.
Anyway, my intentions are good so here goes:
- Visit my friend who is financially and emotionally struggling to get by as things are coming to a head. It’s not good. This one will definitely be ticked without said kick up the backside.
- Finish the two books I started ages ago – A Lake Beyond the Wind by Yahya Yakhlif and The Story of My Face by Kathy Page
- Go to bed before 11pm every night.
- Email my friend in America and arrange a reunion with him and the chocolate orange gang before the only two all-available dates have passed. Reunion to take place over here and not in the States unfortunately.
- Well I suppose I should at least intend to do some domesticated stuff such as face the ironing pile that is currently breaking all world records.
I am tagging anyone who can get motivated to take part. Helen is currently busy with her wonderful poetry but maybe she’ll enjoy the break.